- 35 Weeks To Christmas Day 2017
- January 2017 – Christmas Storage and Clear Up
- Awesome Practical Inspiration Now Christmas Is Over
- Christmas Party Supplies Confetti Couture
- HGOD Designs Christmas Background Repellant
- Hinterland Trading Nautical Christmas Decoration
- Banner Christmas D%C3%A9cor Elegant Banner Rustic Burlap Decoration Season
- Express Plastic Party String Lights
- Kittrich Corporation Double Sided Contemporary Stretchable
- Beistle Christmas 30 Inch 5 Feet Multicolor
- Christmas Decorations Ambesonne Surfboard Accessories
- Christmas Ornaments Aquamarine Colored Beads
- Ambesonne Christmas Decorations Collection Polyester
- MOWO Christmas Decoration Supplies Assorted
- Beistle 20213 Printed Christmas Package
- Five Star Gift Baskets Different
- Golden State Fruit Pacific Classic
- Gift Basket Village Holidays Christmas
- Wine Country Gift Baskets Collection
- Broadway Basketeers Gourmet Gift Basket
- Lindt LINDOR Assorted Chocolate Sampler
- Broadway Basketeers Snackers Heaven Gift
- California Delicious Starbucks Daybreak Gourmet
- Broadway Basketeers Thinking You Gift
- Canyon Lavender Premium Products Handcrafted
Whether you like traditional or experimental food at Christmas time, there are recipes available for you from cooking the turkey to perfection, to special stuffings, to vegetarian or vegan meals and everything in between. Perhaps you would also like to check out what other countries serve for their Christmas meals. Some countries celebrate Christmas at a different time from the US, so if you travelled, you could experience 3 different Christmas dinners between the beginning of December and the start of January following. Even if you cook your main meal from scratch, it can be useful to get snacks and side dishes to keep ahead of time.
Listed Price: $31.95
AtHomePlus Care Packages® are packed with a variety of 40 individual-serving sized snacks. These tasty snacks are an assortment of the favorite choices in a survey of college care packages and care p… Read more…
Christmas Is Coming!
Is that news?
It arrives on 25 December every year, yet it seems like it just creeps up on us all of a sudden – EVERY YEAR! This website is devoted to helping you get ready for Christmas (or any other holiday or event, if you do not celebrate this one) by helping you work on what can be done ahead of time instead of leaving everything to the last minute.
Does Christmas stress you out? Is it your first Christmas hosting the (big) family get-together?
Planning ahead for Christmas or any other holiday does not have to be hard work, nor does it take any of the fun and excitement away from the season. All it removes is the stress. In fact the Merry Christmas Countdown can help build the excitement even more!
There are helpful tips and articles on budgeting (yes, I know that’s a no-no word) and preparation, on how many days until Christmas, to help build the excitement, on Christmas books, songs, poems, the Christmas tree, Christmas tree lights and Christmas stories, on checking to see what you actually NEED, on Christmas gifts, Secret Santa, Christmas presents for children, wrapping, decorating, guests, food and everything else you need to make a stress-free Christmas for you and everyone around you.